Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork Chops
6pork chops, not too thick, you can use boneless pork loin
1 tspblack pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
·oil for frying
1 1/2 choney
1/2 cbrown sugar
dash(es)cayenne pepper or to taste
1/2 can(s)soy sauce
1 Tbspminced garlic
How to Make Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Dip the chops in the flour, then over into the egg.
Then back over into the flour mixture once again. This is what puts the extra crispy coating on the chops.
Be sure to get plenty of flour on in this last coating, then shake them a little and place in a pan with about a half inch of hot oil.
- Cook for about 6 minutes on each side. Try not to turn more than twice or your breading will come off.
Remove from the pan to a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Saute the garlic a little in the butter.
Add the honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, cayenne, and ginger.
Bring to a boil then reduce to low and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the glaze over the pork chops.
Flip them over and pour the other 1/2 over the other side.
- Place uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes.
This sets the glaze and finishes them to be sure they are cooked through.