Crock Pot BBQ Country Ribs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbcountry-style boneless pork ribs
1 mediumonion, sliced
3 clovegarlic, minced
2/3 cgood bbq sauce
1/3 cplum jam (amount to taste)
How to Make Crock Pot BBQ Country Ribs
- Place ribs, onion and garlic in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until pork is cooked through and tender (your time may vary with your appliance).
- Drain ribs and onion from crock pot.
- Discard any juices from crock pot and return meat and onions to crock pot.
- Stir together barbecue sauce and jam until blended.
- Pour over ribs, stirring lightly to coat.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened and ribs are glazed.