Crock Pot BBQ Country Ribs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2/3 c
- good bbq sauce
- 1/3 c
- plum jam (amount to taste)
How to Make Crock Pot BBQ Country Ribs
- 1Place ribs, onion and garlic in crock pot.
- 2Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until pork is cooked through and tender (your time may vary with your appliance).
- 3Drain ribs and onion from crock pot.
- 4Discard any juices from crock pot and return meat and onions to crock pot.
- 5Stir together barbecue sauce and jam until blended.
- 6Pour over ribs, stirring lightly to coat.
- 7Cook on high for 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened and ribs are glazed.