Country Sausage and potatoes Augratin
- 1 lb
- hillshire farms smoked sausage (sliced about 1/4 inch)
- 1 Large
- onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 pkg
- augratin potatoes
- 2 1/2 c
- hot water
- 4 med.
- carrots (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 (10 oz) pkg
- broccoli and cauliflower mix (thawed and drained)
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Country Sausage and potatoes Augratin
- 1In a large saucepan, heat oil. Cook and stir sausage and onion until onions are transparent.
- 2Stir in potatoes, sauce mix and hot water. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and simmer (stirring occasionally) for 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in carrots and simmer, with the cover on, another 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Stir in broccoli-cauliflower and the shredded cheese. Cover and simmer for another 5-10 or until the cheese is melted.