Country Fried Pork And Gravy Breakfast
How to Make Country Fried Pork And Gravy Breakfast
- Mix flour and all spices to make seasoned flour (divide in 1/2)
- Mix eggs lightly with fork
- Heat 1/4 cup in pan
- Dreadge rounds in 1/2 seasoned flour, then in egg, and back to seasoned flour.
- Brown rounds in oil browning both sides
- Remove from pan and keep warm
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter to pan, melt.
- Add 1/2 of remaining seasoned flour to pan cook until flour is slightly brown about 3 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of milk to flour and butter mixture stir till slightly thick.
- Pour over rounds bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes