Country Fried Pork And Gravy Breakfast
How to Make Country Fried Pork And Gravy Breakfast
- 1Mix flour and all spices to make seasoned flour (divide in 1/2)
- 2Mix eggs lightly with fork
- 3Heat 1/4 cup in pan
- 4Dreadge rounds in 1/2 seasoned flour, then in egg, and back to seasoned flour.
- 5Brown rounds in oil browning both sides
- 6Remove from pan and keep warm
- 7Add 3 tablespoons of butter to pan, melt.
- 8Add 1/2 of remaining seasoned flour to pan cook until flour is slightly brown about 3 minutes.
- 9Add 3 cups of milk to flour and butter mixture stir till slightly thick.
- 10Pour over rounds bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes