Clay Pot Cuban Style Pork Roast
3 to 4 lbpork roast shoulder
2 largeoranges juiced
1 largelemon juiced
1 largebay leaf
2 Tbspsea salt
2 tspeach cumin powder, and oregano
2 mediumonions cut into thin rounds
1 cchicken broth
1/2 cdry white wine
How to Make Clay Pot Cuban Style Pork Roast
- The night before that the pork roast and poke holes all over. Rub the sea salt all over the roast.
- Mix the orange juice, lemon juice, garlic cumin powder and oregano in a food processor. Pour over roast and marinate overnight.
- Soak the clay pot in water for 15 minutes. Place the pork roast in the clay pot. Pour marinade over top. Lay the onions around the roast and throw in the bay leaf.
- Pour the wine and chicken broth over roast.
- Set the clay pot in a cold oven and set the temp to 300 degrees. Bake for 3 hours.
- Remove roast from pot and shred with fork. Place the drippings in a saucepan and bring to a boil and reduce to desired thickness. Serve over pork