☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 jar(s)11 oz. chunky salsa (mild-medium-hot)
1 can(s)mandarin orange segments (drained)
2(1 pound each) pork tenderloins
1 tspolive oil
·creole seasoning i like tony's
1lime cut in wedges
How to Make Citrus & Salsa Roast Pork Tenderloins
- preheat oven to 425.
- mix the salsa and orange in small bowl
- place pork in a 3-quart shallow baking pan.
- Rub the pork with oil,sprinkle lightly with creole seasoning. The seasoning can be hot so go easy.
- pour salsa mix over pork
- bake for 35 min or until pork is cooked through.
- remove the pork from pan,cover with tin foil. let stand for 10 min. Serve with lime.
- you can use pineapple or peaches in place of oranges