Cheesey Pork & Peppers Lasagna
- 2 or 3 c
- shredded leftover pork tenderloin
- 1 large
- jar of prego meat flavored spaghetti sauce
- 14oz. bag frozen mixed bell peppers
- lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2 c
- italian 4 cheese mixture
How to Make Cheesey Pork & Peppers Lasagna
- 1In a large skillet, sauté shredded pork with prego sauce on medium heat until pork has cook through and is tender, 30 minutes should be fine.
- 2In a medium skillet, add 1 tbsp. water and empty bag of bell peppers on medium high heat to brown peppers and water evaporates. Remove from heat and cover.
- 3In a 13x9 baking dish, place 3 uncooked lasagna noodles on bottom of pan. Then add half of the peppers, then a layer of half of meat and sauce mix, then half of cheese.
- 4Then lay last 3 noodles, then peppers, then meat and sauce, and then rest of cheese, cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until lasagna is cooked and cheese is nicely browned.