How to Make Carnittas
- 1Trim some of the fat cap off of the pork shoulder, (not much though)
- 2Cut into sizable chunks just to fit into your pot. Leave the bone in.
- 3Cut some slices in the meat before placing in the pot.
- 4Add cinnamon sticks, garlic, salt, condensed milk, cola, water (enough to cover)
- 5Cover cook for two hours, till falling off bone.
- 6Shredd meat off bone.
- 7Fry the meat, put into small warm corn tortillas, add toppings of choice. (Cilantro, red onion, taco sauce are the recomendations)