How to Make Carnittas
- Trim some of the fat cap off of the pork shoulder, (not much though)
- Cut into sizable chunks just to fit into your pot. Leave the bone in.
- Cut some slices in the meat before placing in the pot.
- Add cinnamon sticks, garlic, salt, condensed milk, cola, water (enough to cover)
- Cover cook for two hours, till falling off bone.
- Shredd meat off bone.
- Fry the meat, put into small warm corn tortillas, add toppings of choice. (Cilantro, red onion, taco sauce are the recomendations)