Bratwurst Hot Tub
How to Make Bratwurst Hot Tub
- Cut onions into 1/2 inch thick slices. Brush butter on both sides and grill for 3-5 mins per side - until golden brown
- Add onions and beer to foil tray and boil 3 mins
- Add Brats to the grill, cook direct over medium heat about 5-7 mins, turning frequently to avoid flare-ups or excessive charring
- add cooked Brats to the 'hot tub' of beer and onions
- Move hot tub to indirect heat set-up - meaning turn the elements directly under the 'hot tub' off while leaving the other(s) on. This will keep your hot tub and brats steaming away for a couple of hours without overcooking.
- Serve with your favorite condiments! Enjoy!