Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 medium
- sausage links with casing taken off
- 1/2 medium
- green pepper diced
- 4 medium
- scallions, diced
- 1 can(s)
- 14.0 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pound box of bow tie pasta
- sprinkel parmesan cheese on top if desired before servimg
How to Make Bow Tie Pasta
- 1Take the casing off the sausage and break into pieces into a skillet.
- 3Add pepper, onion, tomatoes and heat until a soft boil starts. Cook for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are softened
- 4Lower heat and add butter, salt & pepper and simmer.
- 5Add pasta to boiling water and cook until tested tender. Drain pasta and add to sauce.
- 6Stir until pasta is cover with sauce and serve hot.
- 7Sprinkle parmesan chess over pasta if desired.