Bow Tie Pasta
2 mediumsausage links with casing taken off
1/2 mediumgreen pepper diced
4 mediumscallions, diced
1 can(s)14.0 oz. diced tomatoes
·salt & pepper to taste
box1 pound box of bow tie pasta
·sprinkel parmesan cheese on top if desired before servimg
How to Make Bow Tie Pasta
- Take the casing off the sausage and break into pieces into a skillet.
- Add pepper, onion, tomatoes and heat until a soft boil starts. Cook for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are softened
- Lower heat and add butter, salt & pepper and simmer.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook until tested tender. Drain pasta and add to sauce.
- Stir until pasta is cover with sauce and serve hot.
- Sprinkle parmesan chess over pasta if desired.