BBQ IN A BLANKET WITH BUTTERMILK-RANCH SAUCE
1 cpulled pork (without sauce)
1/2 cbarbecue sauce of your choice
BUTTERMILK RANCH SAUCE
1 Tbspbarbecue sauce
1 tspranch style dressing mix
How to Make BBQ IN A BLANKET WITH BUTTERMILK-RANCH SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 425
- Toss together, pulled pork and 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce of your choice.
- Press biscuits into triangles(about 5 inches on each side)
Spoon 2 Tbsp pork mixture along 1 edge of each triangle.
Roll up triangle.
- Place rolls seam side down, 2 inches apart on a parchment paper -lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare buttermilk ranch sauce.
Stir together buttermilk,,mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce, ranch dressing mix, and salt until smooth.
- Serve creamy buttermilk-ranch sauce with BBQ in a blanket.