BBQ IN A BLANKET WITH BUTTERMILK-RANCH SAUCE
- 1 c
- pulled pork (without sauce)
- 1/2 c
- barbecue sauce of your choice
- jumbo biscuits
- parchment paper
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp
- ranch style dressing mix
- 1/4 tsp
BUTTERMILK RANCH SAUCE
How to Make BBQ IN A BLANKET WITH BUTTERMILK-RANCH SAUCE
- 1Preheat oven to 425
- 2Toss together, pulled pork and 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce of your choice.
- 3Press biscuits into triangles(about 5 inches on each side)
Spoon 2 Tbsp pork mixture along 1 edge of each triangle.
Roll up triangle.
- 4Place rolls seam side down, 2 inches apart on a parchment paper -lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- 6Meanwhile, prepare buttermilk ranch sauce.
Stir together buttermilk,,mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce, ranch dressing mix, and salt until smooth.
- 7Serve creamy buttermilk-ranch sauce with BBQ in a blanket.