Barbeque Ribs Made Easy
How to Make Barbeque Ribs Made Easy
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Set slow cooker on Medium, add the sliced onions and cover.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet, season with salt and ground black pepper, and place under the preheated broiler until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Place the browned ribs into the preheated slow cooker with the onion. Cover and cook for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, pour the entire bottle of barbeque sauce over the ribs and onions, pour water into the barbeque sauce bottle, shake and pour into the slow cooker to prevent sticking.
- Stir gently to combine the water and barbeque sauce. Cover and cook until tender, about another 4 hours.