Balsamic Tri-Pepper Pork Loin
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
Get together for family time, I promise Your family will love! ;)
- 1 1/2-2 lb
- pork loin roast
- 1-2 Tbsp
- crushed fresh peppercorns
- onion diced
- 3 small
- chopped peppers used red, orange and yellow
- 1 clove
- garlic minced
- 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- aged red balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Balsamic Tri-Pepper Pork Loin
- 3At this point add tomatoes and balsamic vinegar, stirring everything together making sure bottom of pan bits are all scraped from bottom. Bring to boil, place pork back in pan. Bring heat down to low cover pan and cook 20mins per pound, mine cooked 30min. Check every 15mins and stir. Adding just a bit of water if liquid evaporates too much.
- 4Remove pork to plate and let rest for 10min.
Turn sauce back up to thicken stiring as thickens for another 5min. Add a tab of butter stirring in sauce last min. Stir in fresh herbs of choice. Rosemary or thyme work well.
Slice pork, place on plate with sauce over. I served mine with a potato puree.