Baked Pork Chops
Calories:671.4, Total Fat:34.2g, Sat Fat:9.3g, Chol:202.1mg, Sodium:764mg, Carbs:35g, Fiber:1.8g, Sugar:3.1g, Protein:50.2g
- pork chops
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- seasoning salt
- eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 c
- italian style breadcrumbs
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 10 3/4 oz
- condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- white wine
How to Make Baked Pork Chops
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- 3Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- 4Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- 5Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- 7Transfer the chops to a 9 x 13 baking dish, and cover with foil.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- 9While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- 10After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
- 11Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.