Baked Pork Chops
Calories:671.4, Total Fat:34.2g, Sat Fat:9.3g, Chol:202.1mg, Sodium:764mg, Carbs:35g, Fiber:1.8g, Sugar:3.1g, Protein:50.2g
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspseasoning salt
1/4 call-purpose flour
2 citalian style breadcrumbs
4 Tbspolive oil
10 3/4 ozcondensed cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cwhite wine
How to Make Baked Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- Transfer the chops to a 9 x 13 baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
- Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.