How to Make Baked Pork Chops
- 1prepare casserole dish by spraying with a nonstick cooking spray.
- 2preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3fry pork steaks in pan on medium heat. You just want to brown them. NOT cook them all the way through.
- 4dip each steak in flour as soon as it comes out of the pan.
Layer in prepared casserole dish.
- 5Mix the cream of mushroom soup and milk together. You need JUST enough milk to make the soup thicker than soup and thinner than the concentrate.
- 6Pour mixture over the pork steaks. Cover and bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour. You can take the cover off the last 10 minutes.
- 7As the pork steaks bake it will make this wonderful mushroom gravy, Great with mashed potatoes!!