Bacon Cheeseburger Pockets
Simply take everything you love about a cheeseburger from the plastic-wrapped cheese to the delicious ground beef and roll it up into a little pocket.
because they're homemade, they're much better than the burgers that come in those little smiling boxes.
1 lbground beef
6 slicebacon, chopped
1(8 ounce) package processed cheese (like velveeta)
1 cdiced tomatoes
1 tube(s)giant refrigerated biscuits
·ketchup and mustard or my special dipping sauce, for dipping
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Pockets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cook the beef, bacon and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the meat is no longer pink, about five minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cheese, and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Flatten each biscuit into a large 6-inch circle.
- Spoon a third of a cup of the beef mixture onto each biscuit.
- Fold the dough over the filling, crimp edges with a fork to seal. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake the pockets for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with bowls of ketchup, mustard and my secret sauce for dipping.