Bacon Cheeseburger Pockets
Simply take everything you love about a cheeseburger from the plastic-wrapped cheese to the delicious ground beef and roll it up into a little pocket.
because they're homemade, they're much better than the burgers that come in those little smiling boxes.
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 6 slice
- bacon, chopped
- onion, chopped
- (8 ounce) package processed cheese (like velveeta)
- 1 c
- diced tomatoes
- 1 tube(s)
- giant refrigerated biscuits
- ketchup and mustard or my special dipping sauce, for dipping
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Pockets
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 3Cook the beef, bacon and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the meat is no longer pink, about five minutes.
- 4Add the tomatoes and cheese, and stir until the cheese is melted.
- 5Flatten each biscuit into a large 6-inch circle.
- 6Spoon a third of a cup of the beef mixture onto each biscuit.
- 7Fold the dough over the filling, crimp edges with a fork to seal. Place on baking sheet.
- 8Bake the pockets for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown
- 9Serve with bowls of ketchup, mustard and my secret sauce for dipping.