★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)(8 ounce) unpeeled apricot halves
6pork chops (about 1 1/2 pounds)(i use thin boneless pork)
1 can(s)(10 ounce) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1/3 csour cream
2 Tbspchopped green onions
How to Make Creamy Apricot Pork Chops
- Drain apricots (reserving 1/4 cup syrup); cut in half.
- In a skillet, brown chops; pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, sour cream, reserved syrup and green onions.
Cover, simmer 25 minutes or until done.
- Stir occasionally. Add apricots; cook 5 minutes more.
- Serve with cooked rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.