Yeast-Free Crust for Pizza Lovers
I found out this great recipe here: foods4betterhealth.com/yeast-free-cr...
12 Tbspof almond meal
2 tspof grapeseed oil
2 tspof sea salt
1 tspof stevia leaf powder (optional)
·your choice of herbs (optional)
·your choice of additional toppings, such as: 1 cup of watercress sprouts; 1 medium-sized zucchini; 1 cup chopped onion; 1/2 of an avocado; 3 garlic cloves; 1/2 cup of parsley; 1 shallot; 2 tbsp of sesame seed oil; and/or 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive
How to Make Yeast-Free Crust for Pizza Lovers
- Sauté one medium-sized zucchini until tender.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the crust ingredients into a medium-sized bowl.
- Spread the batter onto a cookie sheet that is covered with parchment paper. (For thicker crust, add additional almond meal to the batter.)
- Cook in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Let the crust stand for a few minutes and add the olive oil, zucchini and other raw toppings. If you want the toppings warm, cook pizza in oven for another five minutes.
- Cut with pizza cutter and enjoy!