Yeast-Free Crust for Pizza Lovers
I found out this great recipe here: foods4betterhealth.com/yeast-free-cr...
- 12 Tbsp
- of almond meal
- organic eggs
- 2 tsp
- of grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp
- of sea salt
- 1 tsp
- of stevia leaf powder (optional)
- your choice of herbs (optional)
- your choice of additional toppings, such as: 1 cup of watercress sprouts; 1 medium-sized zucchini; 1 cup chopped onion; 1/2 of an avocado; 3 garlic cloves; 1/2 cup of parsley; 1 shallot; 2 tbsp of sesame seed oil; and/or 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive
How to Make Yeast-Free Crust for Pizza Lovers
- 1Sauté one medium-sized zucchini until tender.
- 2Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Mix the crust ingredients into a medium-sized bowl.
- 4Spread the batter onto a cookie sheet that is covered with parchment paper. (For thicker crust, add additional almond meal to the batter.)
- 5Cook in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- 6Let the crust stand for a few minutes and add the olive oil, zucchini and other raw toppings. If you want the toppings warm, cook pizza in oven for another five minutes.
- 7Cut with pizza cutter and enjoy!