·1 lb hamburger meat fried and drained
·1 package zesty spaghetti mix. follow instructions on back of package to prepare your meat which includes the tomato paste)
·chopped onions (to the liking or optional)
·1 8oz sour cream
·2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
·1 can crescent rolls
How to Make Upside Down Pizza
- Brown and drain hamburger meat. Add onions if desired.
- Add your Zesty Italian mix and prepare just the way it is listed on the package(I use McCormick). Let simmer.
- In a 9x13 pan spread your sauce mixture evenly.
- Spread your sour cream over the sauce. Add your mozzarella cheese evenly on top of the sour cream.
- Roll out your crescent rolls and place on top of the cheese. Brush melted butter (amount is up to you) over the crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake on 350 for approx 20 minutes. Just make sure that your crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Enjoy! Serve with a side salad and corn on the cob.
I have to double this recipe as my family is large and they love it!