- 1 lb hamburger meat fried and drained
- 1 package zesty spaghetti mix. follow instructions on back of package to prepare your meat which includes the tomato paste)
- chopped onions (to the liking or optional)
- 1 8oz sour cream
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 can crescent rolls
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Upside Down Pizza
- 1Brown and drain hamburger meat. Add onions if desired.
- 2Add your Zesty Italian mix and prepare just the way it is listed on the package(I use McCormick). Let simmer.
- 3In a 9x13 pan spread your sauce mixture evenly.
- 4Spread your sour cream over the sauce. Add your mozzarella cheese evenly on top of the sour cream.
- 5Roll out your crescent rolls and place on top of the cheese. Brush melted butter (amount is up to you) over the crescent rolls.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake on 350 for approx 20 minutes. Just make sure that your crescent rolls are golden brown.
- 8Enjoy! Serve with a side salad and corn on the cob.
I have to double this recipe as my family is large and they love it!