Spinach Artichoke Dip Chicken Pesto pizzas
1 pkg12 oz.mama mary's original 3 pizza crusts
1 pkg16 oz. deli marketside spinach artichoke dip
1 can(s)great value canned chunk chicken breast
2tsps classico traditional basil pesto sauce and spread
·italian seasoning-sprinkle on desired amount
·garlic powder-sprinkle on desired amount-i used a small dash or so.
·grated parmesan cheese. sprinkle desired amount
1 bag(s)kraft italian 5 cheese(shredded)
·crisco 100% canola oil-no stick spray
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip Chicken Pesto pizzas
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Get out your pizza pan and cover with foil. I do this because it helps later,with the clean up.
- Spray the foil with no stick spray.Put the 3 pizza crusts on pizza pan and use the no stick spray on the crust.Sprinkle on crust,garlic powder,italian seasoning and grated parmesan cheese. Use the amount you desire,all taste are different.
- Add 1 to 2 tsp. pesto sauce on each crust and carefully spread evenly over crust.
- Add 1 to 2 tsps. of your spinach artichoke dip to the crusts and in a circular motion spread evenly to cover crust.
- open the canned chicken,pour off juice for another use and put chicken in the bowl and with a fork, mash it up some. Add the chicken on top of spinach artichoke dip,there will be enough for the 3 pizzas.
- Now the final step- Add your Kraft italain 5 cheese shredded cheese to the chicken,cover evenly. If so desired, sprinkle on alittle more italian seasoning before baking.
- Bake in your pre-heated oven(350 degrees)for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Take out of oven and cool a few minutes. Slice and enjoy.