Shrimp & Avocado French Bread Pizza
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1french bread loaf
3/4 lbshrimp, cleaned and diced
3/4 cpico de gallo
2 cfresh basil, cut into strips
1/2 Tbspea. fresh oregano & thyme, chopped
1 cea. mozzarella & cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Shrimp & Avocado French Bread Pizza
- Split french bread in half lengthwise. Using a pastry brush, brush each half with olive oil.
- Take several basil leaves and roll them up like a cigar. Slice vertically into strips.
- Spray lg skillet with olive oil cooking spray. Saute shrimp, Pico de Gallo, and 1/2 cup basil strips for about 4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Sprinkle oregano, thyme and the other 1 1/2 cups of basil strips onto both halves of bread.
- Divide avocado slices evenly and place on each half of bread. Spoon shrimp mixture over avocado.
- Top first with cheddar, and then mozzarella, and broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut each h half into 6 pieces.
Note: Great served with a green salad.