Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- 1 lb
- ball of pizza dough (i use store bought but you can use homemade. i have a recipe for that also)
- 4 oz
- mozzarella cheese, cubed
- pepperoni, enough to stuff the dough
- italian seasoning
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- garlic, grated finely
- marinara sauce to serve
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- 1Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Brush a baking dish with a little olive oil and set aside.
- 2Dump your pizza dough on a floured surface and roll it out so that it's nice and thin but not too thin that it breaks up too easily.
- 3Cut the dough into 24 pieces.
- 4Fill each piece with a piece of cheese, and a couple pieces of pepperoni.
- 5Seal the dough shut around the filling, and place them seam side down onto the prepared baking sheet or in a baking dish if you like them to bake together and then pull them apart.
- 6In a small bowl, mix together the granulated garlic, Italian seasoning and black pepper, set aside.
- 7Brush the top with olive oil, and then evenly sprinkle over the garlic and seasoning blend.
- 8Bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.