Pepperoni Pizza Bites
1 lbball of pizza dough (i use store bought but you can use homemade. i have a recipe for that also)
4 ozmozzarella cheese, cubed
·pepperoni, enough to stuff the dough
1/4 colive oil
2 clovegarlic, grated finely
·marinara sauce to serve
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Brush a baking dish with a little olive oil and set aside.
- Dump your pizza dough on a floured surface and roll it out so that it's nice and thin but not too thin that it breaks up too easily.
- Cut the dough into 24 pieces.
- Fill each piece with a piece of cheese, and a couple pieces of pepperoni.
- Seal the dough shut around the filling, and place them seam side down onto the prepared baking sheet or in a baking dish if you like them to bake together and then pull them apart.
- In a small bowl, mix together the granulated garlic, Italian seasoning and black pepper, set aside.
- Brush the top with olive oil, and then evenly sprinkle over the garlic and seasoning blend.
- Bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.