Meatball French Bread Pizza
Cook them side by side with any other french bread pizza and make everyone happy.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- loaf french bread, cut in half
- 1 small
- package meatballs
- 2 c
- spaghetti sauce (your favorite kind)
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 can(s)
- sliced mushrooms
How to Make Meatball French Bread Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the bread on a foil covered sheet pan.
- 2Heat meatballs in spaghetti sauce according to package directions
- 3Smear spaghetti sauce evenly across the french bread
- 4Cut meatballs in half and place over spaghetti sauce.
- 5Put the sliced mushrooms over the meatballs.
- 6Top the meatballs with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Place in the hot oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- 8Slice diagonally and serve.