Meatball French Bread Pizza
Cook them side by side with any other french bread pizza and make everyone happy.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1loaf french bread, cut in half
1 smallpackage meatballs
2 cspaghetti sauce (your favorite kind)
2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
2 can(s)sliced mushrooms
How to Make Meatball French Bread Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the bread on a foil covered sheet pan.
- Heat meatballs in spaghetti sauce according to package directions
- Smear spaghetti sauce evenly across the french bread
- Cut meatballs in half and place over spaghetti sauce.
- Put the sliced mushrooms over the meatballs.
- Top the meatballs with mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the hot oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Slice diagonally and serve.