Garlic Chicken Deep Dish Pizza
16 ozalfredo sauce
3 clovegarlic, minced
3 ccubed chicken
2 clovegarlic, minced
4roma tomatoes, diced (optional)
1 cgreen onion, chopped
3 cmozzarella cheese
2/3 cparmesan cheese
·optional toppings: black olives, mini turkey pepperoni, mushrooms
How to Make Garlic Chicken Deep Dish Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook chicken with small amount of oil in pan on medium/high heat. Set aside.
- Prepare deep dish dough (also posted in my recipes) in 2 greased 9x13 pans.
- Mix alfredo sauce with minced garlic and spread over dough.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with remaining toppings. Allow pizza to rest for 20 minutes.
- Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and crust is golden brown.