Chicken-Spinach Alfredo Pizza
2chicken breasts, cooked and cubed snall
10 ozfrozen chopped spinach, cooked, drained well.
1/4 csliced cremini mushrooms
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 cwhipping cream
1/4 cchopped, fresh parsley
1 1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken-Spinach Alfredo Pizza
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Gradually add cheese then cream stirring constantly, until well blended.
- Continue cooking and stirring just until boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley.
- Roll out pizza dough.
- Spread sauce over the crust. Add spinach, then chicken and mushrooms.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.