1prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
1/2 cmiracle whip or mayonnaise
2 tspdried basil
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/8 tsponion powder
12bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
2 clettuce, shredded
2 mediumtomatoes, thinly sliced
How to Make BLT Pizza
- Place the crust on a un-greased 12-in pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; spread over crust.
- Set aside 1/4 cup bacon.
- Sprinkle cheeses and remaining bacon over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes and reserved bacon. Cut into wedges.