BBQ Pork Pizza
- 1 lb
- pork shoulder, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- bbq sauce
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- pizza crust, store bought or home made
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make BBQ Pork Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Heat pork and bbq sauce in pan. cook over medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- 3Melt butter. Add garlic powder and mix well.
- 4Roll out pizza dough. Spread bbq mixtur over the dough leaving the edge uncovered.
- 5Brush the edge of the dough with the garlic butter.
- 6Evenly sprinkle the cheeses over the pork mixture.
- 7Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.