BBQ Pork Pizza
1 lbpork shoulder, cooked and shredded
1 1/2 cbbq sauce
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1pizza crust, store bought or home made
1/8 tspgarlic powder
How to Make BBQ Pork Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat pork and bbq sauce in pan. cook over medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter. Add garlic powder and mix well.
- Roll out pizza dough. Spread bbq mixtur over the dough leaving the edge uncovered.
- Brush the edge of the dough with the garlic butter.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheeses over the pork mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.