bacon cheddar pizza
1pizza dough from the store
3-4 ozpre cooked bacon
14 slicesmoked gouda cheese
10 slicecheddar cheese, sliced
1 can(s)olive oil cooking spray
1 ozgarlic powder
How to Make bacon cheddar pizza
- flatten the pizza dough out until it is in a flat circle.
- Spray it with the olive oil. Put the cheddar chese on the dough. Cover as nuch of the pizza dough as you can.
- Cover the pizza dough with the Smoked Gouda cheese. Cover as much of the dough as you can.
- Cut up the bacon. Cover the pizza with the cut up bacon.
- Set oven to 375. Bake the pizza for 10 to 15 minutes. When the pizza is starting to brown it should be finished.