Tomato Mac Pie
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 tsp
- sun- dried tomatoes and garlic (jar of california sun dry
- pop & cook sauteed glazed onions(found in frozen food at walmart)
- salt and pepper
- 1 large
- box kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 medium
- 11/4 c
- 12 slice
- provolone cheese
How to Make Tomato Mac Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 8-inch casserole dish with cooking oil. Cook macaroni according to box. Lay cheese packet aside. Cut the cheese slices into pieces and set aside.
- 2In a skillet over medium low heat cook the ground beef till no longer pink. Add two teaspoons of the sun-dried tomatoes and the two pop & cook sauteed glazed onions. Stir together. Cook on low until onions are thawed, then stir again. season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add the milk to a sauce pan and heat on medium until it comes to a boil. Whisk in the cheese packet. Add the cut up cheese. Stir until melted. Take off heat.
- 4Add the meat to prepared dish. Drain the pasta and add to meat. Stir together.
- 5Pour half of the cheese sauce over the meat mixture and stir. Pour the rest of cheese sauce over the top of meat mixture, do not stir.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes. Slice the tomato and layer over the top. Season with salt and pepper. Bake another 10 minutes