Three Cheese Pizza Mac
2 pkgelbow macaroni, cooked
2 can(s)pizza sauce
8 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
8 ozparmesan cheese
8 ozmozzarella cheese, shredded
24 ozpecorino cheese, shredded
How to Make Three Cheese Pizza Mac
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a large pot, add elbow macaroni & cook to taste.
- While macaroni is cooking, shred the cheeses & separate into 4 bowls. If you've bought preshredded cheeses, you can skip this step.
- Drain elbow macaroni & return to pot - lower heat on the stovetop to LOW. Stir in both cans of pizza sauce and mix well until macaroni is covered liberally. I usually recommend Ragu, but you're also welcome to use homemade if you have your own pizza sauce recipe.
- Once macaroni is covered in the pizza sauce, slowly incorporate the cheddar, parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses until melted.
- Coat a 9x12 baking pan with nonstick spray or butter, and pour in the macaroni mixture. Top with the pecorino cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown & the dish is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven, and set aside to cool. Serve warm with a side of garlic bread, or next to your favorite vegetables!