Stuffed Shell Pasta Bake
- 1 lb
- each: ground beef, lean ground pork
- 1 tsp
- each of dry basil, Italian seasoning and fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp
- each of granulated onion and black pepper
- 2 tsp
- granulated garlic
- 12 bunch
- giant shell noodles
- 16 oz
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- 6 oz
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz
- can Italian tomato sauce
- 2 jar(s)
- 16 oz each of Pomodori Bruschetta Spread or 32 oz chunky marinara sauce
- **red pepper flakes and salt to taste
How to Make Stuffed Shell Pasta Bake
- 1Place sausage, ground beef and all dry seasoning except red pepper flakes in a skillet and cook until meat is done. Salt to taste.
- 4Stuff meat and cheese mixture into pasta and place in baking dish, if you have any leftover meat mixture just sprinkle on top. Some of my pasta fell apart during boiling, but I didn’t need all of it anyway, so I just discarded it.
Pour bruschetta spread or marinara sauce on top of pasta, slide baking dish back and forth a little to allow some sauce to get down in between shells. Sprinkle on remaining Mozzarella.