☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 or 2 lbground beef
1 mediumonion, chopped
2 to 4 celbow macaroni
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 can(s)tomato sauce 8 oz for smaller amount, 15 for larger
1 can(s)6 oz tomato paste
1/2 tspsalt or to taste
1/2 tsppepper or to taste
1/2 tsporegano or to taste
How to Make Spunguneon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking dish with Crisco or Pam. An 8x8 for the smaller amounts, 9x13 for the larger.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet. Stir so it isn't in large chunks.
- While browning ground beef, cook elbow macaroni as instructed on package using shortest cooking time.
- When macaroni is done and beef is browned, mix all the ingredients together in a heat proof bowl or the pan you cooked the macaroni in, then put in the baking dish. Some people like to top it with cheese, but we never do.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes and serve.