SPINACH LASAGNA ROLLS
8whole wheat/regular lasagna noodles
15 oz. part-skim riccota cheese
1/2 cshredded mozarella cheese
1 pkg10 oz. frozen spinach
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/4 tspitalian seasoning
1 jar(s)23 oz. pasta sauce
How to Make SPINACH LASAGNA ROLLS
- Defrost spinach.
Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water (approx. 12 min.)
Drain soft noodles and pat dry with paper towel.
Put noodles on wax paper.
- Place spinach in strainer and squeeze out excess water.
Place in medium bowl.
Add ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, salt, pepper.
- Place 1/2 of pasta sauce in bottom of 10x7 baking dish.
Spread spinach mix over each noodle and roll noodle carefully, placing seamside down over sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over rolls, spooning sauce over any area not covered.
Top each roll with 1T mozzarella cheese, and keep aside part of the cheese to go on top of entire dish.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 350 for 40 minutes.
- NOTE: A little sugar can be added to ricotta cheese mixture. Also, extra sause can be added over the rolls to keep them moist.