Spaghetti and Meatballs part 2 (sauce)
1 (29 oz.) can(s)tomato sauce
1 can(s)italian diced tomatoes
2 Tbspparsley flakes
1 tspgarlic powder
1 1/2 tsponion powder
16 ozspaghetti, dry
How to Make Spaghetti and Meatballs part 2 (sauce)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot.
- Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- **If desired: add cooked meatballs . If you do add meatballs stir gently so as not to break up the balls.
- While sauce is cooking, prepare spaghetti according to directions. Drain.
- Serve sauce over the spaghetti.