Spaghetti alla Carbonara
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 slice
- bacon, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 oz
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- eggs, beaten
- 1 (5 oz.) can(s)
- evaporated milk
- pepper, to taste
How to Make Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- 1Fry bacon over medium heat until almost crisp.
- 2Cook spaghetti. Drain. (do not rinse) Return to the pan.
- 3Immediately add bacon, bacon grease, eggs, and 1/2 cup cheese. Toss over low heat until egg coats spaghetti and looks cooked.
- 4Add milk and heat stirring frequently. Sprinkle with pepper.
- 5Serve sprinkled with remaining cheese.