Spaghetti alla Carbonara
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 slicebacon, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 (5 oz.) can(s)evaporated milk
·pepper, to taste
How to Make Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- Fry bacon over medium heat until almost crisp.
- Cook spaghetti. Drain. (do not rinse) Return to the pan.
- Immediately add bacon, bacon grease, eggs, and 1/2 cup cheese. Toss over low heat until egg coats spaghetti and looks cooked.
- Add milk and heat stirring frequently. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with remaining cheese.