Skillet Jackpot Casserole
1 boxmacaroni, cooked
1 can(s)tomato sauce (15 oz)
1 can(s)corn, drained
1onions, yellow, medium, diced
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 ccheese, shredded
How to Make Skillet Jackpot Casserole
- Cook macaroni, rinse and set aside. Dice onion.
- In a non stick skillet, cook onion until translucent and add LEAN ground beef, cook until done. Drain.
- On medium heat, add tomato sauce (15 oz), drained corn, and half of sauce can of water to meat/onion mixture. Stir in taco seasoning and warm through.
- Add cooked macaroni to above mixture until desired ratio of macaroni to meat mixture, warm through.
- Add shredded cheese to top of meat/macaroni mixture and turn heat down to medium low until cheese melts. I used a jack & cheddar mix. Serve.