8 I used the frozen, fully cooked salad shrimp last time I made this. They worked great. Just heat them first.
- 16 oz
- penne pasta (i like to use the mini penne
- 1 c
- cocktail cooked shrimp
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked green peas
- roma tomato, diced small
- 3 slice
- 1/4 c
- mushroom slices
- 2 c
- alfredo sauce
How to Make Shrimp Penne
- 1Cook bacon crisp and crumble.
- 2Cook penne according to package directions. Drain.
- 3In a large microwave safe bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss to coat.
- 4Microwave for 1 minute or until heated through.