Shrimp and Pasta
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 ounces of pasta, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup of half and half
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or ¼ cup of freshly chopped basil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
How to Make Shrimp and Pasta
- 1In a large skillet, heat the butter.
- 2Add the shrimp and garlic to the skillet and Sauté for 4 minutes. after 4 minutes, remove shrimp from skillet.
- 3Add the half and half to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted water for 12-15 minutes or until pasta is al-dente.
- 5After cooking the half and half for 15 minutes, add the shrimp, cheese, basil, pepper, and salt. Cook a minute or two to heat through. Note: if the sauce seems a little thin to your liking, stir in a little arrowroot to thicken it up.
- 6Pour mixture into a bowl and add the pasta. Toss to mix; serve.