So for our 1 year ann. she bought me what i have ALWAYS wanted...A Dutch oven. :)
May sound funny.....but I LOVE it!
So i found yet another way to improve Shrimp Pasta. :)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12medium sized peeled and deviened shrimp
1ready to cook andouille sausage
1medium sized yellow onion
1green bell pepper
15 ozyour favorite alfrado sauce
·salt and pepper
4 Tbspunsalted butter
1 1/2 Tbspbetter than bullion chicken
2 Tbspolive oil
1 1/2 Tbspminced garlic
How to Make Shimp Pasta
- Coursly chop the onion, green bell pepper, and the asparagus.
- In your dutch oven...or skillet heat olive oil. Medium-Medium High heat.
Sweat down your onion and garlic just till the onion begins to brown on the edges. Do this coverd to save the moisture.
- Thinly slice the sausage and add to the mixture. Cook till the sausage is firm.
- Coursly chop the shrimp and to the pan with 2 Tablespoons of butter. Cook for 5-6 min mixing thoroughly.
- Add the remaining butter to deglaze the pan. Reduce heat to low. Add paprika and chicken bullion. Add alfredo sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Add your boiled noodles and enjoy!