Sausage Chicken Pesto w/ Tomato Pasta
- 4 large
- boneless skinless chicken thighs (or breast)
- 12 oz
- spicy italian sausage
- 1 jar(s)
- your favorite pesto sauce
- 14 oz can(s)
- petite diced tomatoes plus all the liquid
- 1 pkg
- any shape pasta ( i use small shells)
- 12 oz
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- 1 small
- minced onion
- 3 clove
- chopped/minced garlic
- 1/2 c
- half & half
How to Make Sausage Chicken Pesto w/ Tomato Pasta
- 1Boil water for pasta (salt it). Cook pasta - set aside.
Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
Saute the sausage until brown, remove sausage from pan. Remove about half the drippings.
Add cut up chicken, saute for a few minutes, add onion (I cover with a lid for a few minutes to create some liquid). When onion is cooked transparent the chicken will also be done - add in chopped/crushed garlic - stir. Leave any liquid in the pan.