Rabbit or Squirrel with Noodles
- rabbit or squirrel quartered
- bay leaf
- 1 small
- onion halved
- peppercorns (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- egg noodles or any wide noodle
How to Make Rabbit or Squirrel with Noodles
- 1Fill Dutch oven or medium stock pot with first five ingredients and cover with cold water.
Bring to boil, turn heat to low and simmer for 40 minutes or until fork tender.
- 2Drain, cool meat and remove from bone.
Replace meat in Dutch oven adding mushroom soup, noodles and milk.
- 3Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until noodles are done. Add more milk or water if too dry. Serve with chopped parsley or chives.