Pepperoni Pizza Mac Casserole
- 8 oz
- elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 c
- chopped green bell pepper
- 1 jar(s)
- (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can(s)
- (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, italian style, undrained
- 1 tsp
- granulated garlic
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 4 oz
- sliced pepperoni
- 12 oz
- grated mozzarella
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Mac Casserole
- 1Cook meat, onion and green pepper in a 4-5 quart Dutch oven over medium high heat, stirring often, until meat is crumbly and no longer pink (about 10-12 minutes).
- 2Add the pizza sauce, tomatoes, garlic and Italian seasoning and cooked macaroni. Mix well and cook another 4-5 minutes to heat through.
- 3Meanwhile, heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 4Line the bottom of an 8" X 8" glass baking dish with a single layer of pepperoni slices. Spoon 1/2 of the macaroni mixture over the pepperoni. Spread evenly.
- 5Top with 1/2 of the remaining pepperoni and sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese.
- 6Spoon remaining macaroni mixture over all and spread evenly. Top with remaining pepperoni (pushing gently into the macaroni mixture) and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.