Pepperoni Pizza Mac Casserole
8 ozelbow macaroni, cooked al dente
1 lbground beef
1 mediumonion, chopped
1/2 cchopped green bell pepper
1 jar(s)(14 ounces) pizza sauce
1 can(s)(14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, italian style, undrained
1 tspgranulated garlic
1 tspitalian seasoning
4 ozsliced pepperoni
12 ozgrated mozzarella
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Mac Casserole
- Cook meat, onion and green pepper in a 4-5 quart Dutch oven over medium high heat, stirring often, until meat is crumbly and no longer pink (about 10-12 minutes).
- Add the pizza sauce, tomatoes, garlic and Italian seasoning and cooked macaroni. Mix well and cook another 4-5 minutes to heat through.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of an 8" X 8" glass baking dish with a single layer of pepperoni slices. Spoon 1/2 of the macaroni mixture over the pepperoni. Spread evenly.
- Top with 1/2 of the remaining pepperoni and sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Spoon remaining macaroni mixture over all and spread evenly. Top with remaining pepperoni (pushing gently into the macaroni mixture) and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.