Penne Pasta with Peppers
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 red onions, cut in strips
- 3 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 yellow peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
How to Make Penne Pasta with Peppers
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or til al dente. Drain water from pasta. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, bell peppers and garlic. Saute til tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Pour vegetable mixture over pasta and serve.