Pasta With Bell-Pepper-Onion-Sauce
- 125 g
- pasta (e.g. spirelli or penne)
- bell pepper, any color you wish
- medium sized onion
- 100 g
- cream (fat-reduced works fine) or 100 g sour cream (fat-reduced works fine)
- 1-2 Tbsp
- cooking oil
- 2-3 Tbsp
- salt and pepper
How to Make Pasta With Bell-Pepper-Onion-Sauce
- 1Cook pasta in salt water according to package directions until al dente (firm to the bite).
- 2Meanwhile dice onion and bell pepper and fry in the oil until lightly browned.
Add 2-3 tbs of water and cook covered until soft (about 5-10 minutes).
- 3Add cream and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Drain pasta and combine with sauce.
Serve topped with some cheese or just as is.