☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 24 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained, regular or tri-color
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, whole or sliced
- 2 cups kraft crumbles 3 cheese, monterey jack, colby, and cheddar (or shredded)
- 5 small sticks of beef, sliced ( the long thin snack kind)
- 1 small bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra light tasting olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
How to Make Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to manufactures directions. Drain the pasta.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, tomatoes, cheese, green onions, beef sticks, garlic, salt and pepper, and oregano.
- 3In a small cup, combine oil and vinegar; pour over pasta mixture and incorporate.
- 4Cover and refrigerate the pasta salad for several hours. Stir it up a little bit before serving.