Oh-so-Easy Slow-cooker Lagagna
1 lbground beef, browned and drained
1 tspitalian seasoning
8lasagna noodles, uncooked and broken into thirds
28 ozjar spaghetti sauce
4 ozcan sliced mushrooms, drained
15 ozcontainer ricotta cheese
8 ozpkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
·shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Oh-so-Easy Slow-cooker Lagagna
- Combine browned, drained ground beef and the Italian seasoning
- Arrange half of the lasagna noodles in a greased slow cooker.
- Spread half of the ground beef mixture over noodles.
- Top with half each of remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layering process
- Cover and cook on low setting for five (5) hours.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.