Oh-so-Easy Slow-cooker Lagagna
- 1 lb
- ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- lasagna noodles, uncooked and broken into thirds
- 28 oz
- jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 c
- 4 oz
- can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 15 oz
- container ricotta cheese
- 8 oz
- pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Oh-so-Easy Slow-cooker Lagagna
- 1Combine browned, drained ground beef and the Italian seasoning
- 2Arrange half of the lasagna noodles in a greased slow cooker.
- 3Spread half of the ground beef mixture over noodles.
- 4Top with half each of remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- 5Repeat layering process
- 6Cover and cook on low setting for five (5) hours.
- 7Garnish with Parmesan cheese.