New Orleans Burger Casserole?
2 cfried shrimps
2 c(6 oz) penne pasta
2 tspolive oil
1 clovegarlic,finely chopped
1 lbground beef
2 tspcreole seasoning
1 tspseasoned pepper
2 cshredded wisconsin gruyere cheese
CREOLE MUSTARD CHEESE SAUCE
1 can(s)condensed cheddar cheese soup
3/4 cwhipped cream cheese
2 Tbspcreole mustard
How to Make New Orleans Burger Casserole?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.Add fried shrimps on the baking dish.
- In a larger pot of boiling water,cook the pasta according to package directions.Drain well.
- For creole mustard cheese sauce,in a medium bowl,combine soup,cream cheese and creole mustard,whisk together until blended.
- In a large skillet,heat the oil over medium-low heat.Add the onions and cook until soft.Stir in the garlic and cook
for 30 minutes.Stir in the beef and cook until browned;season with creole seasoning and seasoned pepper.Add creole mustard cheese sauce.Let the mixture bubble until it is slightly thickened,about 5 minutes.
- Toss the meat mixture with cooked pasta an pour into a prepared baking dish.Top with shredded gruyere cheese.Bake until the cheese is melted,about 15 minutes.