My Pasta Salad
I like my salad a bit on the dry side. The one at the restaurant had a lot of liquid in it.
- 1 small package of tri-color pasta
- 1 small can (2.3 oz) sliced black olives
- 1 small jar of green olives w/pimentos
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 -2 tbls mayonnaise
- italian salad dressing to taste.
- 1 package imitation crab chunks
How to Make My Pasta Salad
- 1Cook the pasta according to the directions.
- 2After pasta has cooled, put in a large bowl (or use the pan the pasta was cooked in). Then add the other ingredients. Blend well and add the Italian dressing...start with one tablespoon and add as needed.
- 3Place in fridge for about 30 minutes and then it is ready.