Bonnie's Easy Noodle Lasagna
Loved by all who have tied it!
Family tested and much approved!!
I also sometimes like to add a bit of hot sausage and/or hamburger, just fry it ahead of time and add with the layers as instructed.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 cspaghetti sauce (we prefer ragu)
8 ozegg noodles, uncooked
1 1/2 ccottage cheese, small curd
1/8 tspblack pepper
1 Tbspparsley flakes
1/2 tsporegano, dried
1/8 tspgarlic powder
1egg, slightly beaten
4 ozmozzarella cheese, grated
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
8 oz.ground beef, fried and crumbled
8 oz.loose hot sausage, fried and crumbled
How to Make Bonnie's Easy Noodle Lasagna
- Preheat oven at 350*.
Pour sauce and water into a large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until noodles are barely tender.
- Blend cottage cheese with seasonings and egg.
- In a greased 9" baking dish, alternate layers of noodles and sauce with cottage cheese mixture and mozzarella cheese, ending with noodles and sauce as the top layer.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
Let stand 15 minutes before serving.