Mom's Sicilian Tomato Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 12 clove
- garlic, whole
- 3 medium
- yellow onions, chopped
- 28-ounce cans italian tomatoes
- 10 stalk(s)
- of basil
How to Make Mom's Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- 1In a food processor, lightly blend tomatoes.
- 2Brown garlic and onions in olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes until softened.
- 3Add tomatoes and basil and bring to a boil.
- 4Simmer 25 to 30 minutes, uncovered. Ladle over hot, cooked noodles. (Let cool to room temperature before refrigerating.)